This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Women and Birth
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Administration of vitamin K to newborn infants and childhood cancer.British Medical Journal. 1993; 307: 89-91
- Childhood cancer, intramuscular vitamin K and pethidine given during labour.British Medical Journal. 1992; 305: 341-346
- Vitamin K Prophylaxis of haemorrhagic disease of the newborn: Advice for health care workers.Commonwealth of Australia, Canberra1994
- Joint Statement and recommendations on vitamin K administration to newborn infants to prevent vitamin K deficiency bleeding in infancy (soon to be released).2000
- Vitamin K deficiency bleeding (VKDB) in infancy.Thromb Haemost. 1999; 81: 456-461
© 1989 ACMI. Published by Elsevier Inc.