Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Women and Birth
- Social inequalities in the organization of pregnancy care in a Universally Funded Public Health Care System.Maternal and Child Health Journal. 2011; 16: 288-296
Banta D. What is the efficacy/effectiveness of antenatal care and the financial and organizational implications? Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe. [Health Evidence Network report. http://www.euro.who.int/Document/E82996.pdf; 2003 [accessed 10.03.12]].
- Maternity satisfaction studies and their limitations: “what is, must still be best”.Birth. 2003; 30: 75-82
- Do self efficacy beliefs predict the primiparous labour and birth experience? A longitudinal study.Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology. 2009; 27: 357-373
- Assessment of social psychological determinants of satisfaction with childbirth in a cross-national perspective.BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 2007; 7 ([Article]): 26-37
- Women's expectations on antenatal care as assessed in early pregnancy: number of visits, continuity of caregiver and general content.Acta Obstetricia et Gynaecologica Scandinavica. 2002; 81: 118-125
Three Centres Consensus Guidelines on Antenatal Care Project, Mercy Hospital for Women, Southern Health, Women's & Children's Health Service. Three Centres Consensus Guidelines on Antenatal Care Project. Melbourne Victoria Mercy Hospital for Women, Southern Health and Women's & Children's Health Service 2006. Available from: http://www.health.vic.gov.au/maternitycare/anteguide.pdf; [accessed 10.03.12].
- Patterns of routine antenatal care for low-risk pregnancy.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2001; (Art. No.: CD000934)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD000934
- Alternative versus standard packages of antenatal care for low-risk pregnancy.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2010; (Art. No.: CD000934)
- Women's perspectives on maternity services in Sweden: processes, problems and solutions.Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health. 2007; 52: 126-133
- Number of antenatal visits and women's opinion.Acta Obstetricia et Gynaecologica Scandinavica. 2005; 84: 248-254
- Future directions for Victoria's public maternity services: ‘is this what women want?’.Australian Health Review. 2006; 30: 56-64
- Continuity of carer: what matters to women? A review of the evidence.Midwifery. 2000; 16: 186-196
- Midwife-led versus other models of care for childbearing women.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2008; (Art No: CD004667 [serial on the Internet])https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004667.pub2
- Playing the second fiddle is ok – Swedish fathers’ experiences of antenatal care.Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health. 2010; 55: 421-429
- Development of a short form of the Quality from the Patient's Perspective [QPP] Questionnaire.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2002; 11: 681-687
- Epidemiology: an introduction.Oxford University Press, New York2002
- What is it about antenatal continuity of caregiver that matters to women?.Birth. 2005; 32: 262-271
- Swedish women's satisfaction with medical and emotional aspects of antenatal care.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2005; 52: 239-249
- Childbirth and parenthood education classes in Sweden. Women's opinion and possible outcomes.Acta Obstetricia et Gynaecologica Scandinavica. 2005; 84: 436-443
- Childbirth Connection by Harris Interactive[R] in partnership with Lamaze International. Listening to Mothers II: Report of the Second National US Survey of Women's Childbearing Experiences.Journal of Perinatal Education. 2007; 16: 15-17
- Childbirth thoughts in mid-pregnancy: prevalence and associated factors in prospective parents.Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare. 2010; 1: 45-53
- Health consequences of pregnancy and childbirth as perceived by women and clinicians.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1998; 92: 842-848
- Having a baby in Victoria 1989–2000: womens views of public and private models of care.Australia and New Zealand Journal of Public Health. 2007; 27: 20-26
- A midwifery model of care for childbearing women at high risk: genuine caring in caring for the genuine.Journal of Perinatal Education. 2005; 14: 9-21
- Scope and measurement of patient satisfaction.in: Fitzpatrick R. Measurement of patients’ satisfaction with their care. Royal College of Physicians, London1993
- Convergence and divergence: assessing criteria of consumer satisfaction across general practice, dental and hospital care settings.Social Science and Medicine. 1991; 33: 707-716