Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Efficacy and effectiveness of maternal influenza vaccination during pregnancy: a review of the evidence.Matern Child Health J. 2014; 18: 1599-1609https://doi.org/10.1007/s10995-013-1399-2
- Effectiveness of maternal influenza immunization in mothers and infants.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 1555-1564https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa0708630
- Impact of maternal immunization on influenza hospitalizations in infants.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 204: S141-S148https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.201102.042
- Impact of influenza exposure on rates of hospital admissions and physician visits because of respiratory illness among pregnant women.CMAJ. 2007; 176: 463-468
- Effect of respiratory hospitalization during pregnancy on infant outcomes.Am J Obstet Gyncol. 2011; 204: S54-S57https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.201104.031
- Neonatal outcomes after influenza immunization during pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial.CMAJ. 2012; 184: 645-653https://doi.org/10.1503/cmaj.110754
- Maternal influenza immunization and reduced likelihood of prematurity and small for gestational age births: a retrospective cohort study.PLoS Med. 2011; https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1000441
- Antenatal care provider's advice is the key determinant of influenza vaccination uptake in pregnant women.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 55: 131-137https://doi.org/10.1111/ajo.12292
- Influenza vaccination during pregnancy: coverage rates and influencing factors in two urban districts in Sydney.Vaccine. 2013; 31: 5557-5564https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.201308.081
- Uptake of influenza vaccine by pregnant women: a cross-sectional survey.Med J Aust. 2013; 198: 373-375
- Determinants of uptake of influenza vaccination among pregnant women – a systematic review.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 4602-4613https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.201406.067
- Health-care access and uptake of influenza vaccination among pregnant women in the USA: a cross-sectional survey.Lancet. 2013; 381: S141https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(13)61395-1
- Increasing uptake of influenza vaccine by pregnatn women post H1N1 pandemic: a longitudinal study in Melbourne, Australia, 2010 to 2014.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2015; 15: 53https://doi.org/10.1186/s12884-015-0486-3
- Predictors of uptake of influenza vaccination: a survey of pregnant women in Western Australia.Aust Fam Physician. 2013; 42: 582-586
- Prevalence and predictors of maternal seasonal influenza vaccination in Hong Kong.Vaccine. 2013; 31: 5281-5288https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.201308.063
- Factors in association with acceptibility of A/H1N1 vaccination during the influenza A/H1N1 pandemic phase in the Hong Kong general population.Vaccine. 2010; 28: 4632-4637https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2010.04.076
Western Australia Department of Health. Midwives Notification System. Available from: http://www.health.wa.gov.au/healthdata/statewide/midwives.cfm [cited 01.08.15].
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. What is PRAMS? Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/prams/ [last updated 14.05.15; cited 21.07.15].
Australian Bureau of Statistics. 2033.0.55.001 – Census of Population and Housing: Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA), Australia 2011. Available at: http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/2033.0.55.001/ [last updated 28 March; cited 01.06.15].
- Hospitalizations with respiratory illness among pregnant women during influenza season.Obstet Gynceol. 2006; 107: 1315-1322
- Burden of influenza infection in hospitalised children below 6 months of age and above in Hong Kong from 2005 to 2011.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 6692-6698https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2014.04.063
- Vaccines against influenza WHO position paper – November 2012.Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2012; 87: 461-476
- Exploring women's views on information provided during pregnancy.Br J Midwifery. 2005; 13: 633-636
- 2009 pandemic influenza A vaccination of pregnant women: King County, Washington State, 2009–2010.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 42: S172-S179https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2012.04.003.2009
- Midwives’ influenza vaccine uptake and their views on vaccination of pregnant women.J Public Health. 2013; 35: 570-577https://doi.org/10.1093/pubmed/fds109
- Beliefs and practices of Ontario midwives about influenza immunization.Vaccine. 2005; 23: 1574-1578
- Midwive attitudes: an important determinant of maternal postpartum pertussis booster vaccination.Vaccine. 2011; 29: 5591-5594https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2011.05.049
Western Australia Department of Health. WA Health influenza immunisation module. Available at: http://cdcd.articulate-online.com/p/0477437345 [cited 21.08.15].
- Using SMS to monitor adverse events following trivalent influenza vaccination in pregnant women.Aust NZ J Obstet Gynaecol. 2014; 54: 522-528https://doi.org/10.1111/ajo.12266
- Assessing the safety of influenza immunization during pregnancy: the Vaccine Safety Datalink.Am J Obstet Gyncol. 2012; 207: S47-S51https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2012.06.073
- Safety of influenza immunization during pregnancy for the fetus and the neonate.Am J Obstet Gyncol. 2012; 207: S38-S46https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2012.07.002
Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Influenza vaccination during pregnancy (and in women planning pregnancy). Available at: http://www.ranzcog.edu.au/womens-health/resources-for-women-a-practitioners/pregnancy-and-influenza.html [last updated July 2013; cited 01.06.15].
Western Australia Department of Health. Influenza and pertussis vaccinations for pregnant women. Available at: http://www.health.wa.gov.au/circularsNew/attachments/1042.pdf [last updated 13.05.15; cited 20.08.15].