Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Emergency department triage revisited.Emerg. Med. J. 2010; 27 (86–86)
- Performance of triage systems in emergency care: a systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ Open. 2019; 9e026471https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2018-026471
- Chapter 15 Emergency medicine.in: Lewis G. Saving Mothers’ Lives: Reviewing Maternal Deaths to Make Motherhood Safer: 2006-2008. The Eight Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom. CEMACH, London2011: 167-172 (Accessed 8/1/21)
- Emergency Triage Education Kit.Commonwealth of Australia, Canberra2009 (Available at: https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/casemix-ED-Triage%20Review%20Fact%20Sheet%20Documents (Accessed 2 September 2019))
- Obstetric triage: a systematic review of the past fifteen years: 1998-2013.MCN Am. J. Matern. Child Nurs. 2014; 39: 284-297
- The development of an obstetric triage acuity tool.MCN Am. J. Matern. Child Nurs. 2011; 36: 290-296
- Committee opinion no. 667: hospital-based triage of obstetric patients.Obstet. Gynecol. 2016; 128: 16-19
- The design and implementation of an obstetric triage system for unscheduled pregnancy related attendances: a mixed methods evaluation.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2017; 17: 309
- Implementing an obstetric triage acuity scale: interrater reliability and patient flow analysis.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2013; 209: 287-293
- Validation of an emergency triage scale for obstetrics and gynaecology: a prospective study.BJOG Int. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2017; 124: 1867-1873
- Factors influencing consistency of triage using the Australasian Triage Scale: implications for guideline development.Emerg. Med. Australas. 2009; 21: 277-285
- Recognition and management of critical illness by midwives: implications for service provision.J. Nurs. Manag. 2007; 15: 348-356
- Midwives’ experiences of performing maternal observations and escalating concerns: a focus group study.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2017; 17: 282
- A review of triage accuracy and future direction.BMC Emerg. Med. 2018; 18: 1-7
- Impact of appendicitis during pregnancy: no delay in accurate diagnosis and treatment.Int. J. Surg. 2015; 15: 84-89
- Splenic artery aneurysm rupture in pregnancy.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2009; 146: 133-137
- Validity of the obstetric triage decision aid.Women Birth. 2018; 31: S53-S54
- Five-level emergency triage systems: variation in assessment of validity.Emerg. Med. J. 2017; 34: 703-710
- Victorian Maternity Services Performance Indicators: Complete Set for 2005-06.Victorian Government, Melbourne2007
- Victorian Perinatal Services Performance Indicators 2015-2016.(Accessed on 9/1/18. Available at:) Victorian Government, Melbourne2017https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/about/publications/researchandreports/perinatal-services-performance-indicators-2015-16
DXC.technology, Emergency Department Information System (EDIS) software, Mercy Hospital For Women - Prod 2005, 9.46.1002 ProdBuild2.5_VIC ER0120 July 2010 ed 2005, EDISAPAC Version 15.0.3 22 July 2016.
- Triage of pregnant women in the emergency department: evaluation of a triage decision aid.Emerg. Med. J. 2013; 30: 117-122
- Guidelines on the Implementation of the Australasian Triage Scale in Emergency Departments. G24; Version 05.2016 (Available from: https://acem.org.au/getmedia/51dc74f7-9ff0-42ce-872a-0437f3db640a/G24_04_Guidelines_on_Implementation_of_ATS_Jul-16.aspx. Accessed on 7/1/21)
- Triage nurses’ clinical decision making. An observational study of urgency assessment.J. Adv. Nurs. 2001; 35: 550-561
IBM Corp. Released 2016, IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows, Version 24.0. Armonk, NY: IBM Corp.
- Pregnancy testing in women of reproductive age in US emergency departments, 2002 to 2006: assessment of a national quality measure.Ann. Emerg. Med. 2010; 55: 449-457.e2
- Obstetric and fetal triage.Semin. Perinatol. 2020; 151240https://doi.org/10.1016/j.semperi.2020.151240