Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Empirical evidence for selective reporting of outcomes in randomised trials: comparison of protocols to published articles.JAMA. 2004; 291: 2457-2465
- Clinical Trial Registration: a statement from the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.N. Engl. J. Med. 2004; 351: 1250-1251
- A review of prospective registration of trials published in nursing science journals in 2017.J. Adv. Nurs. 2019; 75: 3263-3271
- Registration of randomised controlled trials in nursing journals.Res. Integr. Peer Rev. 2017; 2: 8
- Registration of published randomised trials: a systematic review and meta-analysis.BMC Med. 2018; 16: 173
- The need for clarity and consistency in defining and reporting primary outcomes.Int. J. Nurs. Stud. 2021; 103967
- Castor oil for induction of labor in post-date pregnancies: evidence of selective outcome reporting?.Women Birth. 2021; 34: e334
- Effect of interactive cognitive-motor training in older adults: did the authors selectively report outcomes? Comment on Kao et al. (2018).Int. J. Nurs. Stud. 2020; 111103775
- Guided imagery relaxation therapy on preoperative anxiety: why did the authors omit pain data?.Rev. Lat. Am. Enfermagem [Internet]. 2020; ([cited 2021 Feb 12]. Available from:): 28http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_abstract&pid=S0104-11692020000100701&lng=en&nrm=iso&tlng=en
- Many randomised clinical trials may not be justified: a cross-sectional analysis of the ethics and science of randomised clinical trials.J. Clin. Epidemiol. 2018; 97: 20-25
Immersion in water during labour and birth - Cluett, ER- 2018 | Cochrane Library [Internet]. [cited 2021 Apr 26]. Available from: https://www-cochranelibrary-com.ez.library.latrobe.edu.au/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD000111.pub4/full.
- Developing core outcome sets for clinical trials: issues to consider.Trials. 2012; 13: 1-8
- Evaluating maternity care: a core set of outcome measures.Birth. 2007; 34: 164-172
- Dealing with the positive publication bias: why you should really publish your negative results.Biochem. Medica [Internet]. 2017; 27 ([cited 2019 Mar 24]. Available from:)
- Salami slicing.J. Psychiatr. Ment. Health Nurs. [Internet]. 2016; ([cited 2016 Sep 20]; Available from:)
- The influence of physical activity in water on sleep quality in pregnant women: a case study in salami slicing?.Women Birth. 2021; 34: e330-1
- Questionable research practices in nursing science: .05 Shades of grey.Nurse Author Ed. 2019; 29: 5