Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Obstetric care consensus No. 1: Safe prevention of the primary cesarean delivery.J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2014; 123: 693-711
Queensland Health. Queensland Perinatal statistics 2019 2021. 〈https://www.health.qld.gov.au/hsu/peri/peri2019/queensland-perinatal-statistics-2019〉.
- Primary cesarean delivery in the US.Obstet. Gynecol. 2013; 122: 33-40
World Health Organization. The partograph: the application of the WHO partograph in the management of labour. Report of a WHO multicentre study 1990–1991. 1994. World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland 1994.
- Cervicographs in the management of labour in primigravidae. II. The action line and treatment of abnormal labour.BJOG. 1972; 79: 599
- Primigravid labor: A graphicostatistical analysis.Obstet. Gynecol. 1955; 6: 567-589
- Progression of the first stage of spontaneous labour: A prospective cohort study in two sub-Saharan African countries.PLoS Med. 2018; 15e1002492
- Partograph in management of labour. World Health Organization maternal health and safe motherhood programme.Lancet. 1994; 343: 1399-1404
- Effect of partograph use on outcomes for women in spontaneous labour at term and their babies.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2018; 6
- Contemporary patterns of spontaneous labor with normal neonatal outcomes.Obstet. Gynecol. 2010; 116: 1281
- Reassessing the labor curve in nulliparous women.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2002; 187: 824-828
- Physiologic partograph to improve birth safety and outcomes among low-risk, nulliparous women with spontaneous labor onset.Med. Hypotheses. 2012; 78: 319-326
- Use of the partogram in labor: analysis of its application in different care models.Open J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2013; 3: 1
- First stage of labour management practices: A survey of Australian obstetric providers.Aust. N. Z. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2017; 57: 266-271
- Effect of partogram use on outcomes for women in spontaneous labour at term.Cochrane Lib. 2013;
- A realist review of the partograph: When and how does it work for labour monitoring?.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2017; 17: 31
- Barriers to and incentives for achieving partograph use in obstetric practice in low- and middle-income countries: A systematic review.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2014; 14: 281
- Comparing different partograph designs for use in standard labor care: A pilot randomized trial.Matern. Child Health J. 2018; 22: 355-363
- Comparison of a single vs. A four intradermal sterile water injection for relief of lower back pain for women in labour: A randomised controlled trial.Midwifery. 2013; 29: 585-591
- Caesarean delivery rates and analgesia effectiveness following injections of sterile water for back pain in labour: A multicentre, randomised placebo controlled trial.EClinicalMedicine. 2020; 25100447
- Increase in caesarean deliveries after the Australian Private Health Insurance Incentive Policy Reforms.PloS One. 2012; 7e41436
- Impact of private health insurance incentives on obstetric outcomes in NSW hospitals.Aust. Health Rev. 2004; 27: 27-38
Queensland Maternity and Neonatal Clinical Guidelines Program. Normal birth. In: Queensland Health, editor. Brisbane: Queensland Government; 2012.
- Epidural versus non-epidural or no analgesia in labour.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2011; : 12
- Confidence interval or p-value?: Part 4 of a series on evaluation of scientific publications.Dtsch. Arztebl. Int. 2009; 106: 335-339
- Hate to burst your balloon: Successful REBOA use takes more than a course.J. Endovasc. Resusc. Trauma Manag. 2020; 4: 21
- “I’m not doing what I should be doing as a midwife”: An ethnographic exploration of central fetal monitoring and perceptions of clinical safety.Women Birth. 2021;
- Use of the partograph - Current thinking.Best Pract. Res. Clin. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2020; 67: 33-43
- The frequency of intrapartum caesarean section use with the WHO partograph versus Zhang's guideline in the Labour Progression Study (LaPS): a multicentre, cluster-randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2019; 393: 340-348
- The Labor Progression Study: The use of oxytocin augmentation during labor following Zhang’s guideline and the WHO partograph in a cluster randomized trial.Acta Obstet. Gynecol. Scand. 2019; 98: 1187-1194
- The Labour Progression Study (LaPS): Duration of labour following Zhang's guideline and the WHO partograph – A cluster randomised trial.Midwifery. 2020; 81102578
- Birth outcomes, intervention frequency, and the disappearing midwife-Potential hazards of central fetal monitoring.Single Center Rev. Birth. 2016; 43: 100-107
- The mistreatment of women during childbirth in health facilities globally: A mixed-methods systematic review.Plos Med. 2015; 12e1001847
- Frequency and determinants of misuse of augmentation of labor in France: A population-based study.Plos One. 2021; 16e0246729