Abbreviations:RUSOM (Registered Undergraduate Student of Midwifery), RUSON (Registered Undergraduate Student of Nursing)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Registered Undergraduate Student of Nursing (RUSON): Employment and Implementation Guide.Health and Human Services, Victoria2020
- Addressing the midwifery workforce crisis: evaluating an employment model for undergraduate midwifery students at a tertiary maternity hospital in Melbourne, Australia.Women Birth. 2011; 24: 173-179
Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation. RUSON employment model. 2020. https://www.anmfvic.asn.au/ruson (Accessed 14 May 2020).
- The experiences of undergraduate Assistants in Nursing (AIN).Nurse Educ. Today. 2012; 32: 197-202
- Evaluation of three Better Skills Best Care pilot projects. Victoria.Dep. Health Vic. 2011;
- Health Assistants in Nursing.Department of Health and Human Services, Victoria2015
- A comparison of nursing tasks undertaken by regulated nurses and nursing support workers: a work sampling study.J. Adv. Nurs. 2017; 73 (1421-32)
- Evaluation of the implementation of Assistant in Nursing workforce in haemodialysis units.Int. J. Nurs. Pract. 2010; 16: 484-491
- Revision of hospital work organization using nurse and healthcare assistant workload indicators as decision aid tools.BMC Health Serv. Res. 2019; 19: 554
- The hidden contribution of the health care assistant: a survey-based exploration of support to their role in caring for the acutely ill patient in the general ward setting.J. Nurs. Manag. 2010; 18: 789-795
- A qualitative study exploring the impact of student nurses working part time as a health care assistant.Nurse Educ. Today. 2013; 33: 873-879
- Delegating and supervising unregistered professionals: the student nurse experience.Nurse Educ. Today. 2013; 33: 229-235
- An exploration of nursing assistants’ perceptions about job satisfaction.Crit. Care Nurs. Q. 2016; 39: 371-386
- Utilizing CNAS at the top of their authorised duties.Sentinel. 2017; 36: 18-21
- Using support workers to release time for qualified midwives in maternity care.Nursing. 2010; 106: 22-24
- What do midwifery healthcare assistants do? Investigating the role of the trained healthcare assistant.RCM Midwives. 2005; 8: 74-77
- Thematic analysis.J. Posit. Psychol. 2017; 12: 297-298
- Support workers in maternity services: a national scoping study of NHS trusts providing maternity care in England 2006.London. 2007;