Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Family and Community Development Committee, Inquiry into Perinatal Services final report. Victoria: Parliament of Victoria, 2018.
Australian Government Department of Health, Health Workforce Data. In: Australian Government Department of Health, editor, 2021.
Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, Registrant data Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, in: Nursing and Midwifery Board Australia (Ed.). AHPRA, Canberra, ACT, 2021.
Australian Government Department of Health, Midwives 2017 - NHWDS, 2018.
- Addressing the midwifery workforce crisis: evaluating an employment model for undergraduate midwifery students at a tertiary maternity hospital in Melbourne, Australia.Women Birth. 2011; 24: 173-179
Victorian Government, Health Practitioner Regulations National Law (Victoria) Act, 2009.
- Midwifery students’ experiences of their clinical internship: a qualitative descriptive study.Nurse Educ. Today. 2018; 68: 213-217
- Professional development utilizing an oncology summer nursing internship.Nurse Educ. Pract. 2016; 16: 188-192
- Financial, performance, and organizational outcomes of a nurse extern program.J. Nurses Prof. Dev. 2013; 29 (E1-2): 290-293
- Early exposure to geriatric nursing through an externship program.Nurs. Educ. Perspect. 2012; 33: 166-169
- Meeting the future of nursing report recommendations: a successful practice-academic partnership.Nurs. Econ. 2015; 33: 161-166
- Perceptions of extrinsic factors that contribute to a nursing internship experience.Nurse Educ. Today. 2011; 31: 763
- ‘Ready to hit the ground running’: alumni and employer accounts of a unique part-time distance learning pre-registration nurse education programme.Nurse Educ. Today. 2014; 34: 1305
- The experiences of undergraduate Assistants in Nursing (AIN).Nurse Educ. Today. 2012; 32: 197
- Undergraduate nursing assistant employment in aged care has benefits for new graduates.J. Adv. Nurs. 2018; 74: 1932-1954
- Models of nursing student employment: an Australian action research study.Nurse Educ. Today. 2012; 32: 600-605
- Evaluation of a rural undergraduate nursing student employment model.Coll. (R. Coll. Nurs. Aust. ). 2021; 28: 197-205
- Predictors of successful transition to Registered Nurse.J. Adv. Nurs. 2013; 69: 1314-1322
- A qualitative study exploring the impact of student nurses working part time as a health care assistant.Nurse Educ. Today. 2013; 33: 873
- A crisis in competency: the strategic and ethical imperative to assessing new graduate nurses’ clinical reasoning.Nurs. Educ. Perspect. 2017; 38: 57-62
- Succeeding in the first year of practice: heed the wisdom of novice nurses.J. Nurses Staff Dev. Off. J. Natl. Nurs. Staff Dev. Organ. 2012; 28: 103-107
Victorian Public Health Sector, Nurses and Midwives (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2016–2020, in: Department of Economic Development J, Transport and Resources (Ed.). Victoria, 2016.
Victorian Department of Health, Safe Patient Care (Nurse to Patient and Midwife to Patient Ratios) Act, in: Victorian Government Department of Health (Ed.). Victoria, 2015.
Victorian Department of Health, What's new in nursing and midwifery?, in: Victorian Department of Health (Ed.) Victoria, 2020.
Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation, Nurses and midwives (Victorian Public Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2020–2024, 2020.
Midwifery Academics of Victoria, Victorian Standardised Clinical Assessment Tool for Midwifery Students, third ed. Victoria, 2018.
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)--a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J. Biomed. Inf. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Stata Statistical Software: Release 17.StataCorp LP, College Station, TX2021
- Research Methods in Health: Foundations for Evidence-based Practice. third ed. OUPANZ, Melbourne2016
- Australian midwives’ intentions to leave the profession and the reasons why.Women Birth. 2019; 32: e584-e593
World Health Organisation, World Health Statistics 2021, 2021.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Mothers and babies, in: Australian Institue of Health and Welfare (Ed.), 2021.
Office VA-Gs, Maternity Services: Capacity, in: Victorian Department of Health (Ed.). Victorian Government Printer, Victoria, 2011.
- Women’s views of postnatal care in the context of the increasing pressure on postnatal beds in Australia.Women Birth. 2009; 22: 128-133
- Is the organisation and structure of hospital postnatal care a barrier to quality care? Findings from a state-wide review in Victoria, Australia.Midwifery. 2008; 24: 358-370
- “Very Good” ratings in a survey of maternity care: kindness and understanding matter to Australian women.Birth. 2017; 44: 48-57
- Women's views and experiences of postnatal hospital care in the Victorian Survey of Recent Mothers 2000.Midwifery. 2005; 21: 109-126