Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Midwife-led continuity models versus other models of care for childbearing women.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2016; CD004667https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004667.pub4
- Interventions to prevent spontaneous preterm birth in high‐risk women with singleton pregnancy: a systematic review and network meta‐analysis.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2019; 2019CD013455
- Reducing preterm birth amongst Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander babies: a prospective cohort study, Brisbane, Australia.eClinicalMedicine. 2019; 12: 43-51
Australian Preterm Birth Prevention Alliance. Midwifery continuity of care 2022 [Available from: 〈https://www.pretermalliance.com.au/Alliance-News/Latest-News/Midwifery-Continuity-of-Care〉.
Stillbirth Centre for Research Excellence. The advantages of continuity of carer 2022 [Available from: 〈https://stillbirthcre.org.au/resources/continuity-of-carer-position-statement/〉.
WHO. WHO recommendations on antenatal care for a positive pregnancy experience. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2016.
WHO. WHO recommendations: intrapartum care for a positive childbirth experience. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2018.
WHO. WHO recommendations: postnatal care for a positive childbirth experience. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2022.
- Models of antenatal care to reduce and prevent preterm birth: a systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ Open. 2016; 6e009044
- Project20: does continuity of care and community-based antenatal care improve maternal and neonatal birth outcomes for women with social risk factors? A prospective, observational study.PLoS One. 2021; 16e0250947