Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. Disability, Ageing and Carers Australia, 2018, 2019.
- Women with disability: the experience of maternity care during pregnancy, labour and birth and the postnatal period.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2013; 13: 174
- A comparative analysis of pregnancy outcomes for women with and without disabilities.J. Health Disparities Res. Pract. 2017; 10
- Maternal characteristics, pregnancy complications, and adverse birth outcomes among women with disabilities.Med. Care. 2015; 53: 1027-1032
- Perinatal outcomes of women with a disability who received pregnancy care through a specialised disability clinic in Melbourne, Australia.Aust. N. Z. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2021;
- Access to, and experiences of, maternity care for women with physical disabilities: a scoping review.Midwifery. 2022; 107103273
- Current evidence on antenatal care provision for women with intellectual disabilities: a systematic review.Midwifery. 2016; 32: 45-57
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Foundations for enhanced maternity data collection and reporting in Australia: National Maternity Data Development Project Stage 1, 2014.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Maternal and perinatal data. 2017. 〈http://www.aihw.gov.au/mothers-and-babies/〉 (Accessed 10th January 2017).
- Health of newborns and infants born to women with disabilities: a meta-analysis.Pediatrics. 2020; 146: 6
- Office for Health Improvement and Disparities. Child and Maternal Health Profiles. 2022.
Osterman MJK, Hamilton, B.E., Martin, J.A., Driscoll, A.K., Valenzuela, C.P. Births: Final data for 2020: National Vital Statistics Reports, 2022.
- Commonwealth of Australia. Improving Maternity Services in Australia: Report of the Maternity Services Review. Australian Capital Territory: Commonwealth of Australia; 2009.
- Department of Health Australian Government. National Roadmap of Improving the Health of People with Intellectual Disability In: Health Do, editor.; 2021.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. People with a disability in Australia. 2020.
- COAG Council. Woman-centred care: Strategic directions for Australian maternity services. 2019.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. My Hospitals. 2021. 〈https://www.aihw.gov.au/myhospitals〉 (Accessed February 2021.
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J. Biomed. Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- StataCorp. Stata Statistical Software: Release 17. College Station, TX: StataCorp LP; 2021.
Liamputtong P. Research methods in health: foundations for evidence-based practice. Third edition. ed. Melbourne: Melbourne: OUPANZ; 2016.
- Commonwealth of Australia. National Maternity Services Framework 2012. Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, 2013.
- Medical record documentation of patients’ hearing loss by physicians.J. Gen. Intern. Med. 2009; 24: 517-519
- Implementation of collection of patients’ disability status by centralized scheduling.Jt. Comm. J. Qual. Patient Saf. 2021; 47: 627-636
- Normalising birth for women with a disability: the challenges facing practitioners.Midwifery. 2013; 29: 294-299
- A research agenda for documenting disability status within healthcare organizations to address disparities in care.J. Healthc. Qual. 2014; 36: 7-13
- Development of patient-centered disability status questions to address equity in care.Jt. Comm. J. Qual. Patient Saf. 2017; 43: 642-650
- Silence in the EHR: infrequent documentation of aphonia in the electronic health record.BMC Health Serv. Res. 2014; 14: 1-5
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Access to health services by Australians with disability. Canberra, 2017.
- Commonwealth of Australia. National roadmap for improving the health of people with intellectual disability. In: Department of Health AG, editor. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia; 2021.
- Cerebral palsy: what do medical students know and believe?.J. Paediatr. Child Health. 2005; 41: 43-47
- Barriers to providing maternity care to women with physical disabilities: perspectives from health care practitioners.Disabil. Health J. 2017; 10: 445-450
- Health professionals’ views on maternity care for women with physical disabilities: a qualitative study.BMC Health Serv. Res. 2019; 19: 551
- Implementing caseload midwifery: exploring the views of maternity managers in Australia - a national cross-sectional survey.Women Birth. 2016; 29: 214-222