Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
RCOG 2018. OASI Care Bundle: Implementation guide for maternity sites in roll out phase. RCOG: London.
Bidwell P., Thakar R., Gurol-Urganci I., Silverton L., Hellyer A., Novis V., Sevdalis N. 2019. Barriers and enablers to implementing change within maternity services—lessons learned from the OASI Care Bundle Quality Improvement Project. RCOG World Congress. 〈https://obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1471–0528.11_15703〉. 2019.
- The OASI care bundle quality improvement project: lessons learned and future direction.Int. Urogynecol. J. 2021; 32: 1989-1995
- Evaluation of midwifery pelvic floor education and training across the UK and Spain.Eur. J. Obs. Gynaecol. Reprod. Biol. 2020; 256: 140-144https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2020.10.065
- Is a tolerance of ambiguity emphasising an episiotomy skills gap?.MIDIRS Midwifery Dig. 2020; 30: 228
- Strength of Recommendation Taxonomy (SORT): a patient-centred approach to grading evidence in the medical literature.Am. Fam. Physician. 2004; 69: 548-556
- Decision making in clinical practice.Br. J. Anaesth. Recover. Nurs. 2008; 9: 19-21https://doi.org/10.1017/s1742645608000028
- Clinical judgement and the medical profession.J. Eval. Clin. Pract. 2011; 17: 621-627
- Basic science, evidence, and clinical judgement.J. Clin. Epidemiol. 2014; 67: 359-360https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2014.01.005
N.H.S. England2020. A co-production model. 〈https://coalitionforpersonalisedcare.org.uk/resources/a-co-production-model/〉.
Krippendorff,K., 2004. Content Analysis. An introduction to its methodology. Thousand Oaks,Ca: Sage Publications.
- Using thematic analysis in psychology.Qual. Res. Psychol. 2006; 3: 77-101https://doi.org/10.1191/1478088706qp063oa
- The value of haptic feedback in conventional and robot-assisted minimal invasive surgery and virtual reality training: a current review.Surg. Endosc. 2009; 23: 1180-1190
- Evidence-based practice for intrapartum care: the pearls of midwifery.J. Midwifery Women’s Health. 2014; 09: 1526-9523https://doi.org/10.1111/jmwh.12261
- Women’s experience of episiotomy: a qualitative study from China.BMJ Open. 2020; 10e033354https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2019-033354
- Pelvic floor and sexual dysfunction after vaginal birth with episiotomy in vietnamese women.Sex. Med. 2019; 7: 514-521https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esxm.2019.09.002
- Pattern of episiotomy use & its immediate complications among vaginal deliveries in 18 tertiary care hospitals in India.Indian J. Med. Res. 2016; 143 (PMID: 27377504; PMCID: PMC4928554.): 474-480https://doi.org/10.4103/0971-5916.184304
- Episiotomy practice and associated factors among mothers who gave birth at public health facilities in Metema district, northwest Ethiopia.Reprod. Health. 2021; 18: 142https://doi.org/10.1186/s12978-021-01194-9
- Selective versus routine use of episiotomy for vaginal birth.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2017; 2: CD000081https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD000081.pub3
- Irish and New Zealand Midwives’ expertise at preserving the perineum intact (the MEPPI study): Perspectives on preparations for birth.Midwifery. 2017; 55 (Epub 2017 Sep 20): 83-89https://doi.org/10.1016/j.midw.2017.09.011
- Midwifery assessment of the perineum after childbirth: An exploration of competence and confidence.Pract. Midwife. 2021; 24: 27
- Perineal techniques during the second stage of labour for reducing perineal trauma.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2017 13; 6 (10.1002/14651858.CD006672.pub3. PMID: 28608597; PMCID: PMC6481402): CD006672
- The UK obstetric anal sphincter injury (OASI) care bundle: a critical review.Midwifery. 2020; 90102801