- 1.Increased rates of reported Domestic violence and or psychosocial vulnerabilities
- 2.Highlighted duplication of midwifery and obstetric assessments in the FTSS and a traditional booking in visit.
- 3.Highlighted lack of information available to women regarding models of care and maternity service in general
- 1.A universal entry into the Service via a single electronic referral
- 2.Detailed patient information regarding the IMAP visit, FTS, pathways and options for models of maternity care provided prior to initial appointment
- 3.IMAP visit – comprehensive, holistic, multidisciplinary screening assessment of the pregnant woman and baby in the early pregnancy period, detailed risk assessment and risk appropriate management plan and allocated model of care
- 4.Elements of antenatal care, Low and high risk pathways – schedule of antenatal visits, recommended content and supporting education and resource for women and families.
- 5.Focussed visits at 16-18 weeks – welcome to your model of care and 36 weeks – Review pregnancy and recommended timing, model and place of birth
- 6.Comprehensive suite of educational resources accessed via QR code.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'