- •Companionship for the birth journey from women-folk and/or partners
- •Knowledge/faith in the wisdom of women’s bodies and their abilities
- •Early recognition of variations from normal with resolution where possible and transfer to advanced facilites when appropriate and available.
- •zero maternal deaths
- •no major maternal morbidity including catastrophic bleeds
- •low neonatal death rates – well below the national average
- •normal birth rate of 96% including twins, breech presentation, and vaginal birth after caesarean.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'