Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predictive validity of multiple mini interview scores for future academic and clinical placement performance in physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech and language therapy programmes.Int. J. Ther. Rehabil. 2020; 27: 1-13
- Does a selection interview predict year 1 performance in dental school?.Eur. J. Dent. Educ. 2017; 21: 108-112
- Multiple mini-interviews: Same concept, different approaches.Med. Educ. 2014; 48: 1157-1175
- Selection into medical education and training. Understanding Medical Education: Evidence.Theory, Pract. 2018; : 375-388
- An admissions OSCE: The multiple mini-interview.Med. Educ. 2004; 38: 314-326
- The fairness, predictive validity and acceptability of multiple mini interview in an internationally diverse student population-a mixed methods study.BMC Med. Educ. 2014; 14: 1
- A systematic review of stakeholder views of selection methods for medical schools admission.BMC Med. Educ. 2018; 18: 139
- How effective are selection methods in medical education? A systematic review.Med. Educ. 2016; 50: 36-60
- Twelve tips for constructing a multiple mini-interview.Med. Teach. 2019; 41: 510-516
- Evidence regarding the utility of multiple mini-interview (MMI) for selection to undergraduate health programs: A BEME systematic review: BEME Guide No. 37.Med. Teach. 2016; 38: 443-455
- Impact of sociodemographic characteristics of applicants in multiple mini-interviews.Med. Teach. 2017; 39: 285-294
- Student nurse selection and predictability of academic success: The Multiple Mini Interview project.Nurse Educ. Today. 2016; 40: 123-127
- Perceptions and Cost-Analysis of a Multiple Mini-Interview in a Pharmacy School Admissions Process.Am. J. Pharm. Educ. 2015; 79: 1-8
- Transition to multiple mini interview (MMI) interviewing for medical school admissions.Perspect. Med. Educ. 2020; 9: 229-235
- Medical students' experiences of the benefits and influences regarding a placement mentoring programme preparing them for future practice as junior doctors: A qualitative study.BMJ Open. 2020; 10: 1
- Evaluation of a multiple-mini-interview protocol used as a selection tool for entry to an undergraduate nursing programme.Nurse Educ. Today. 2013; 33: 465-469
- Enhancing the reliability of the multiple mini-interview for selecting prospective health care leaders.Acad. Med. 2011; 86: 1032-1039
- Qualitative Analysis of Multiple Mini Interview Interviewer Comments.Med. Sci. Educ. 2019; 29: 941-945
- Applicants' perceptions on the multiple mini-interview process as a selection tool for dental and therapy and hygiene students.Br. Dent. J. 2013; 215: 565-570
- First experience with multiple mini interview for medical school admission in Brazil: Does it work in a different cultural scenario?.Med. Teach. 2017; 39: 1033-1039
- Experiences of the multiple mini-interview: a qualitative analysis.Med. Educ. 2009; 43: 360-367
- Qualitative analysis of MMI raters’ scorings of medical school candidates: A matter of taste?.Adv. Health Sci. Educ. 2018; 23: 289-310
Sheehan A., Thomson R., Pierce H., Arundell F. The impact of Multiple Mini Interviews on the attrition and academic outcomes of midwifery students. Women and Birth 2021.
Universities Admission Centre N.A. About U.A.C. 2022. 〈https://www.uac.edu.au/about〉.
- Research design: qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches. Fifth edition. ed..,. SAGE,, Los Angeles2018
Moore C.T. gtheory: Apply Generalizability Theory with R. R package version 0.1.2. 2016.
- Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: Concepts, procedures and measures to achieve trustworthiness.Nurse Educ. Today. 2004; 24: 105-112
- Conceptual models to guide integration during analysis in convergent mixed methods studies.Methodol. Innov. 2017; 10: 2
- The predictive validity of Multiple Mini Interviews (MMIs) in nursing and midwifery programmes: Year three findings from a cross-discipline cohort study.Nurse Educ. Today. 2020; : 88
- Exploring sociodemographic subgroup differences in multiple mini-interview (MMI) performance based on MMI station type and the implications for the predictive fairness of the Hamburg MMI.BMC Med. Educ. 2019; 19: 243
- Applicants to A Nurse-Midwifery Education Program Disclose Factors that Influence Their Career Choice.J. Midwifery Women'S. Health. 2009; 54: 127-132
Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia. Policy: English language skills registration standard. 2019 2019 (accessed April 4th 2019).
- Identifying applicants suitable to a career in nursing: a value-based approach to undergraduate selection.J. Adv. Nurs. 2017; 73: 1443-1454
- Interviewer perceptions during the implementation of the multiple mini-interview model at a school of pharmacy.Curr. Pharm. Teach. Learn. 2020; 12: 864-871
- Versatility in multiple mini-interview implementation: Rater background does not significantly influence assessment scoring.Med. Teach. 2020; 42: 411-415
- Candidate Evaluation Using Targeted Construct Assessment in the Multiple Mini-Interview: A Multifaceted Rasch Model Analysis.Teach. Learn. Med. 2017; 29: 68-74
- Multiple Mini-Interviews: Current Perspectives on Utility and Limitations.Adv. Med. Educ. Pract. 2019; 10: 1031-1038
- Development and pilot testing of a multiple mini-interview for admission to a pharmacy degree program.Am. J. Pharm. Educ. 2012; 76: 1