Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Women and Birth
- Preeclampsia and future cardiovascular health: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Circ. Cardiovasc Qual. Outcomes. 2017; : 10https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.116.003497
- Hypertension in pregnancy and long-term cardiovascular mortality: a retrospective cohort study.Am. J. Obs. Gynecol. 2016; 214: e1-e6
- Maternal cardiovascular risk after hypertensive disorder of pregnancy.Heart. 2020; 106: 1927-1933
- Gestational diabetes and the risk of cardiovascular disease in women: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Diabetologia. 2019; 62: 905-914
- Pregnancy complications and maternal risk of ischaemic heart disease: a retrospective cohort study of 129,290 births.Lancet. 2001; 357: 2002-2006
- Delivery of a small-for-gestational-age infant and risk of maternal cardiovascular disease - a population-based record linkage study.Hear Lung Circ. 2015; 24: 696-704
- Preterm delivery and future risk of maternal cardiovascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J. Am. Heart Assoc. 2018; : 7https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.117.007809
- Cardiovascular disease in relation to placental abruption: a population-based cohort study from Denmark.Paediatr. Perinat. Epidemiol. 2017; 31: 209-218
- Cardiovascular health after maternal placental syndromes (CHAMPS): Population-based retrospective cohort study.Lancet. 2005; 366: 1797-1803
- Placental abruption and long-term maternal cardiovascular disease mortality: a population-based registry study in Norway and Sweden.Eur. J. Epidemiol. 2016; 31: 501-511
- Pregnancy and the postpartum period as an opportunity for cardiovascular risk identification and management.Obstet. Gynecol. 2019; 134: 851-862
- Pregnancy characteristics and women’s future cardiovascular health: an underused opportunity to improve women’s health?.Epidemiol. Rev. 2014; 36: 57-70
- Effectiveness-based guidelines for the prevention of cardiovascular disease in women-2011 update a guideline from the american heart association.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2011; 57: 1404-1423
- The 2021 International society for the study of hypertension in pregnancy classification, diagnosis & management recommendations for international practice.Pregnancy Hypertens. 2022; : 148-169
Lowe S., Bowyer L., Lust K., et al. Guideline for the Management of Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy. Soc Obstet Med Aust New Zeal 2014. 〈https://www.somanz.org/downloads/HTguidelineupdatedJune2015.pdf〉 (accessed July 23, 2019).
- Gestational diabetes mellitus: a pragmatic approach to diagnosis and management.Aust. J. Gen. Pr. 2018; 47: 445-449
- A protocol for nurse-practitioner led cardiovascular follow-up after pregnancy complications in a socioeconomically disadvantaged population.Front Cardiovasc Med. 2020; 6: 184
- Standardized postpartum follow-up for women with pregnancy complications: barriers to access and perceptions of maternal cardiovascular risk.J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Can. 2021; 43: 746-755
- Assessing Australian women’s knowledge and knowledge preferences about long-term health after hypertensive disorders of pregnancy: a survey study.BMJ Open. 2020; 10e042920
- Are women with a recent diagnosis of pre-eclampsia aware of their cardiovascular disease risk? a cross-sectional survey.Aust. N. Zeal J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2018; 58: E27-E28
Heart Foundation Australia. Cardiovascular disease map by South Australian local health network. 〈https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/assets/HeartMaps/SouthAust/lhn-map/StatPlanet.html〉.
- Preeclampsia, gestational diabetes and later risk of cardiovascular disease: women’s experiences and motivation for lifestyle changes explored in focus group interviews.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2019; 19: 1-10
- Awareness of obstetricians for long-term risks in women with a history of preeclampsia or HELLP syndrome.Arch. Gynecol. Obstet. 2021; : 1-7
- Investigating the current knowledge and needs concerning a follow-up for long-term cardiovascular risks in Dutch women with a preeclampsia history: a qualitative study.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2020; 20: 1-10
- Assessing knowledge of healthcare providers concerning cardiovascular risk after hypertensive disorders of pregnancy: an Australian national survey.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2020; 20: 1-9
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Cardiovascular disease in Australian women - a snapshot of national statistics. Canberra, 2019 DOI:Cat. no. CDK 10.
- Knowledge, attitudes, and beliefs regarding cardiovascular disease in women: The women’s heart alliance.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2017; 70: 123-132
- The maternal health clinic: a new window of opportunity for early heart disease risk screening and intervention for women with pregnancy complications.J. Obs. Gynaecol. Can. 2013; 35: 831-839
- Will teens go red? low cardiovascular disease awareness among young women.J. Am. Heart Assoc. 2019; : 8https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.118.011195
- Ten-year differences in women’s awareness related to coronary heart disease: results of the 2019 American Heart association national survey: a special report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2021; 143: E239-E248
Neonatal M., Community of Practice G. South Australian Perinatal Practice Guideline Diabetes Mellitus and Gestational Diabetes.
- The Lancet women and cardiovascular disease commission: reducing the global burden by 2030.Lancet. 2021; 397: 2385-2438
Pregnancy Outcome Unit Prevention and Population Health Branch. Pregnancy Outcome in South Australia 2017. Adelaide, 2019. 1/16/2022; 9/29/2022; 9/30/2022.