Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mental Health Care in the Perinatal Period: Australian Clinical Practice Guideline.Melb.: Cent. Perinat. Excell. 2017;
- Clinical Practice Guidelines: Pregnancy Care.Australian Government Department of Health, Canberra2020
- Australian midwives’ attitudes towards care of women with emotional distress.Midwifery. 2012; 28: 216-221
- Australian midwives’ knowledge, attitude and perceived learning needs around perinatal mental health.Midwifery. 2015; 31: 247-255
- Stimulating an interest in mental health nursing.Aust. Nurs. J. 2012; 20: 35
- Detection of postnatal depression: development of the 10 item Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale.Br. J. Psychiatry. 1987; 150: 782-786
- Attitudes of midwives and maternal child health nurses towards suicide: a cross sectional study.Int. J. Ment. Health Nurs. 2015; 24: 561-568
- Using action research to develop midwives’ skills to support women with perinatal mental health needs.J. Clin. Nurs. 2017; 27: 1-10
- Knowledge, confidence, skills, and practices among midwives in the republic of Ireland in relation to perinatal mental health care: The mind mother’s study.Midwifery. 2018; 64: 29-37