Aim of the paper
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
K. Hames, National Maternity Services Plan. In: Health Do, editor. Canberra: The Australian Health Ministers' Conference, 2010,
- Midwife‐led continuity models versus other models of care for childbearing women.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2016;
- Effects of continuity of care by a primary midwife (caseload midwifery) on caesarean section rates in women of low obstetric risk: the COSMOS randomised controlled trial.BJOG: Int. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2012; 119: 1483-1492
- Reducing preterm birth amongst Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander babies: A prospective cohort study, Brisbane, Australia.EClinicalMedicine. 2019; 12: 43-51
- Midwife-led maternity care in Ireland - a retrospective cohort study.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2017; 17: 101
- Models of antenatal care to reduce and prevent preterm birth: a systematic review and meta-analysis..BMJ Open. 2016; 6 (e009044-e009044)
- "It's what midwifery is all about": Western Australian midwives' experiences of being "with woman' during labour and birth in the known midwife model.BMC Preg. Childbirth. 2019; 19
- The emotional and professional wellbeing of Australian midwives: a comparison between those providing continuity of midwifery care and those not providing continuity.Women Birth. 2018; 31: 38-43
ANMAC. Midwife Accreditation Standards 2014. Canberra: Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council, 2014.
- Working in caseload midwifery care: The experience of midwives working in a birth centre in North Queensland.Women Birth. 2014; 27: 31-36
- A modified caseload midwifery model for women with fear of birth, women’s and midwives’ experiences: a qualitative study..Sex. Reprod. Health. 2020; 24100504
- Is caseload midwifery a healthy work-form? – a survey of burnout among midwives in Denmark.Sex. Reprod. Health. 2016; 11: 102-106
- Comparing satisfaction and burnout between caseload and standard care midwives: findings from two cross-sectional surveys conducted in Victoria, Australia.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2014; 14 (426-16 pages)
- Investigators at royal women’s hospital discuss findings in midwifery ( Comparing satisfaction and burnout between caseload and standard care midwives: findings from two cross- sectional surveys conducted in Victoria, Australia).Women'S. Health Wkly. 2015; : a64
- A qualitative study exploring midwifery students' experiences of carrying a caseload as part of their midwifery education in England.Midwifery. 2011; 27: 786-792
- "Continuity of care" experiences in midwifery education: Perspectives from diverse stakeholders.Nurse Educ. Pract. 2014; 14: 573-578
- An exploration of the midwifery continuity of care program at one Australian University as a symbiotic clinical education model.Nurse Educ. Today. 2011; 333: 262-267
- Midwifery students’: Developing an understanding of being ‘with woman’––a qualitative study..Midwifery. 2020; : 84
- Graduating midwifery students’ preferred model of practice and first job decisions: a qualitative study.Women birth: J. Aust. Coll. Midwives. 2021; 34: 61-68
C. Reidsema, L. Kavanagh, R. Hadgraft, N. Smith, The flipped classroom: practice and practices in higher education / Carl Reidsema, Lydia Kavanagh, Roger Hadgraft, Neville Smith, editors: Singapore: Springer Nature, 2017.
- Motivation and cognitive load in the flipped classroom: definition, rationale and a call for research.High. Educ. Res. Dev. 2014; 34: 1-14
- Learning design for science education in the 21st century.Zb. Inst. za Pedagoš. istraživanja. 2013; 45 (404-21)
- Case-Based Learning and its Application in Medical and Health-Care Fields: A Review of Worldwide Literature.J. Med. Educ. Curric. Dev. 2016; 3: S20377
- The effectiveness of case-based learning in health professional education. A BEME systematic review: BEME Guide No. 23.Med. Teach. 2012; 34: e421-e444
- A cross sectional study of midwifery students’ experiences of COVID-19: Uncertainty and expendability.Nurse Educ. Pract. 2021; 51102988
International CoM. ICM Global Standards for Midwifery Education (Revised 2021). International Midwives.org: ICM, 2021.
International CoM. ICM Professional Framework for Midwifery 2021, 2022.
COAG Health Council. Woman-Centred Care. Strategic Directions for Australian Maternity Services. In: Health Do, editor. Canberra: Creative Common Licence, 2019.