Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Australian College of Midwives, 2021. Rebirth of midwifery. Australian College of Midwives. Retrieved 3rd of July from 〈https://australianmidwiferyhistory.org.au/re-emergenceofmidwifery/〉.
- Factors associated with midwives’ job satisfaction and intention to stay in the profession: an integrative review.J. Clin. Nurs. 2019; 28: 386-399https://doi.org/10.1111/jocn.14651
- The future of the Australian midwifery workforce: impacts of ageing and workforce exit on the number of registered midwives.Women Birth. 2021; 34: 56-60https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wombi.2020.02.023
- Midwifery students’ perceptions of the modifiable organisational factors that foster bullying behaviours whilst on clinical placement. a qualitative descriptive study.Women Birth. 2021; 34: e608-e615https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wombi.2020.12.005
- Australian midwives’ experiences of their workplace culture.Women Birth. 2017; 30: 137-145https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wombi.2016.10.001
- Midwifery workplace culture in Australia: a national survey of midwives.Women Birth. 2020; 33: 464-472https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wombi.2019.09.008
- The development of national competency standards for the midwife in Australia.Midiwfery. 2007; 23: 350-360https://doi.org/10.1016/j.midw.2006.03.008
- Midwifery education.in: Kemp J. Maclean G. Moyo N. Global Midwifery: Principles, Policy and Practice. Springer International Publishing, 2021: 49-69https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-46765-4_4
- ACM representing midwives during the ANMAC midwife accreditation standards review process.Aust. Midwifery N. 2019; https://doi.org/10.3316/informit.251793045428643
- Identifying the midwifery practice component of Australian midwifery education programs. Results of the Australian midwifery action project (AMAP) education survey.Aust. J. Midwifery. 2002; 15: 15-23https://doi.org/10.1016/S1031-170X(02)80004-6
- The introduction of 'direct entry' midwifery courses in Australian universities: issues, myths and a need for collaboration.ACMI J. 1999; : 11-16https://australianmidwiferyhistory.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/LEAP-1999-Intro-of-direct-entry-MW-in-AU.pdf
- Understanding workforce experiences in the early career period of Australian midwives: insights into factors which strengthen job satisfaction.Midwifery. 2021; 93102880https://doi.org/10.1016/j.midw.2020.102880
- Validation of the Australian midwifery standards assessment tool (AMSAT): a tool to assess midwifery competence.Women Birth. 2018; 31: 59-68https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wombi.2017.06.017