Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Midwives being 'with woman': an integrative review.Women Birth. 2019; 31: 143-152
International Confederation of Midwives. Global Standards for Midwifery Education (2010) Amended 2013; 2013.
- ‘Continuity of Care Experiences’ within pre-registration midwifery education programs: a scoping review.Women Birth. 2021; 34: 514-530
- Midwifery continuity of care: a scoping review of where, how, by whom and for whom?.PLOS Glob. Public Health. 2022; 2
Australian Nursing & Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC). Midwife Accreditation Standards. Canberra; 2021.
- Midwife-led continuity models versus other models of care for childbearing women.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2016;
- Students' perceptions of the follow-through experience in 3 year bachelor of midwifery programmes in Australia.Midwifery. 2013; 29: 400-406
- 'Chasing the numbers': Australian Bachelor of Midwifery students' experiences of achieving midwifery practice requirments for registration. Midwifery.. 2013; 29: 661-667
- Access, boundaries and confidence: The ABC of facilitating continuity of care experience in midwifery education.Women Birth. 2014; 27: e61-e66
Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC). Midwife Accreditation Standards 2014. Canberra; 2014.
- The continuity of care experience in Australian midwifery education-- What have we achieved?.Women Birth. 2017; 30: 200-205
- Acknowledging the primacy of continuity of care experiences in midwifery education.Women Birth. 2019; 33
- Optimising the continuity experiences of student midwives: an integrative review.Women Birth. 2021; 34: 77-86
- Learning to be a midwife: midwifery students' experiences of an extended placement within a midwifery group practice.Women Birth. 2022; : 35
- An exploration of midwifery continuity of care program at one Australian University as a symbiotic education model.Nurse Educ. Today. 2013; : 33
- Exploring the 'follow through experience': a statewide survey of midwifery students and academics conducted in Victoria, Australia.Midwifery. 2013; 29: 1064-1072
- Heutagogy: a self-determined learning approach for Midwifery continuity of care experiences.Nurse Educ. Pr. 2022; 60103329
- Heutagogy: a holistic framework for creating 21st century self-determined learners.in: Gros B. Kinshuk M. The Future of Ubiquitous Learning: Learning Designs for Emerging Pedagogies. Spring Verlag, 2015: 25-40
- Introduction: The discipline and practice of qualitative research. The Sage Handbook of Qualitative Research.Thousand Oaks. fifth ed. Sage Publications, California2018: 1-25
- Method and methodology in feminist research: what is the difference?.J. Adv. Nurs. 1994; 20: 19-22
- Critical Inquiry: Contemporary critics & contemporary critique.The Foundations of Social Research Meaning and Perspective in the Research Process. Allen & Unwin, Australia1998: 139-159
- Focus groups in feminist research: power, interaction, and co-construction of meaining.Women’s. Stud. Int Forum. 1998; 21: 1
- A qualiatative framework for collecting and analyzing data in focus group research.Int J. Qual. Methods. 2009; 8: 3
- Perils and possibilities: achieving best evidence from focus groups in public health research.Aust. N. Z. J. Public Health. 2009; 33: 2
- Conducting a research interview.J. Med Imaging Radiat. Sci. 2012; 43: 66-76
- Reflecting on reflexive thematic analysis.Qual. Health Res. 2019;
- A worked example of Braun and Clarke’s approach to reflexive thematic analysis.Qual. Quant. 2022; 56: 1391-1412
. Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA). Midwife Standards for Practice. 2018.
- Partnership and reciprocity with women sustain Lead Maternity Carer midwives in practice.N. Z. Coll. Midwives J. 2014; 49: 29-33
- Emotional work and relationships in midwifery.in: Kirkham M. The Midwife-Mother Relationship. second ed. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke2010
- Woman-centered care 2.0: Bringing the concept into focus.Eur. J. Midwifery. 2018; 2
Council of Australian Government (COAG) Health Council. Woman-centred care: Strategic directions for Australian maternity services. Canberra. Australia; 2019.
- Midwifery students’ experiences and expectations of using a model of holistic reflection.Women Birth. 2020; 33: 383-392
- What matters, what is valued and what is important in mentorship through the appreciative inquiry process of co-created knowledge.Nurse Educ. Today. 2021; 99104791
- Midwifery workplace culture in Sydney, Australia.Women Birth. 2022; 35: e379-e388
- The concerns of competent novices during a mentoring year.Nurs. Res. Pract. 2012; 2012812542
- Midwifery students׳ experiences of an innovative clinical placement model embedded within midwifery continuity of care in Australia.Midwifery. 2015; 31: 765-771
- Midwifery students' experiences of working within a midwifery caseload model.Midwifery. 2019; 74: 21-28
- Midwifery student evaluation of practice: the MidSTEP tool — perceptions of clinical learning experiences.Women Birth. 2020; 33: 440-447
- Preparing student midwives for professional practice: evaluation of a student e-portfolio assessment item.Nurse Educ. Pr. 2018; 32: 84-89
- Students' understanding of "Women-Centred Care Philosophy" in midwifery care through Continuity of Care (CoC) learning model: a quasi-experimental study.BMC Nurs. 2015; 14: 22
- Critical thinking in midwifery practice: a conceptual model.Nurse Educ. Pr. 2018; 33: 114-120
- Development of a Model of Holistic Reflection to facilitate transformative learning in student midwives.Women Birth. 2017; 30: 227-235
- Women’s reports of satisfaction and respect with continuity of care experiences by students: findings from a routine, online survey.Women Birth. 2021; 34: e592-e598
- Partnership in education: The involvement of service users in one midwifery programme in New Zealand.Nurse Educ. Pr. 2005; 5: 274-280
- The experiences of new graduate midwives working in midwifery continuity of care models in Australia.Midwifery. 2015; 31: 438-444
- New graduate midwives' transition to practice: a scoping review.Midwifery. 2022; 111103337
- Obstetric violence within students’ rite of passage: the reproduction of the obstetric subject and its racialised (m)other.Agenda. 2021; 35: 36-53
hooks b. Teaching to Transgress. Education as the Practice of Freedom. 1st ed. Great Britain: Taylor & Francis; 1994.
- Pedagogy of the Oppresssed.Hammondsworth. Penguin Books, 1972 (Revised edition ed)