Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
International Confederation of Midwives, ICM Global Standards for Midwifery Education, (2021); Available from: https://www.internationalmidwives.org/assets/files/general-files/2021/09/global-standards-for-midwifery-education_2021_en.pdf. (cited 2022 29th March).
- The old-time Maori.New Women's Press, Auckland1986
- The shaping of midwifery education in Aotearoa, New Zealand.New Zealand Coll. Midwives J. 2013; 47: 18-23
Te Tatau o te Whare Kahu Midwifery Council. Whānuitanga o Te Mahi | Scope of Practice. 2022 [cited 2022].
- Midwifery Midwives A Hist. Anal. 2013;
- United States model midwifery legislation and regulation: development of a consensus document.J. Midwifery Women’s. Health. 2018; 63: 652-659
- A descriptive analysis of midwifery education, regulation and association in 73 countries: the baseline for a post-2015 pathway.Hum. Resour. Health. 2016; 14 (37-37)
Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council. Midwife Accreditation Standards 2021. 2021 [cited 2021 1st February]; Available from: https://www.anmac.org.au/standards-and-review/midwife.
Australian College of Midwives, Bachelor of Midwifery Course Closures, Australian College of Midwives, Editor. 2019, Bachelor of Midwifery Course Closures: Canberra.
- Strengthening midwifery education through clinical experience: Findings from a qualitative study in Indonesia.Women birth: J. Aust. Coll. Midwives. 2022; 35: 87-95
- Enabling new graduate midwives to work in midwifery continuity of care models: A conceptual model for implementation.Women Birth. 2018; 31: 343-349
Transforming Maternity Care Collaborative. Trans-Tasman Midwifery Education Consortium. 2022 [cited 2022 20th Dec].