Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Women and Birth
- Voices of the unheard: a qualitative survey exploring bereaved parents experiences of stillbirth stigma.Women Birth. 2020; 33: 165-174
- Knowing your audience: investigating stillbirth knowledge and perceptions in the general population to inform future public health campaigns.Women Birth. 2022; 35: e389-e396
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Stillbirths and neonatal deaths. 18 Nov 2021 2021. 〈https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/mothers-babies/stillbirths-and-neonatal-deaths〉 (accessed 22 April 2022).
- Stillbirths: economic and psychosocial consequences.Lancet. 2016; 387: 604-616
- Stillbirth in Australia 1: the road to now: two decades of stillbirth research and advocacy in Australia.Women Birth. 2020; 33: 506-513
- Potentially preventable stillbirth in a diverse U.S. Cohort.Obstet. Gynecol. 2018; 131: 336-343
- The public awareness of stillbirth: an Irish population study.BJOG Int. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2018; 125: 246-252
- Stillbirth in Australia 4: breaking the silence: amplifying public awareness of stillbirth in Australia.Women Birth. 2020; 33: 526-530
Commonwealth of Australia. Select Committee on Stillbirth Research and Education Report. Canberra, 2018.
- Stillbirth in Australia 2: working together to reduce stillbirth in Australia: the Safer Baby Bundle initiative.Women Birth. 2020; 33: 514-519
Icon Agency. Still Six Lives: reducing the risk of stillbirth across Australia. n.d. 2022. 〈https://iconagency.com.au/work/still-six-lives〉 (accessed 6/09/2022.
- Implementation of uniform information on fetal movement in a Norwegian population reduced delayed reporting of decreased fetal movement and stillbirths in primiparous women - a clinical quality improvement.BMC Res. Notes. 2010; 3: 2
- Effect of the use of a national information brochure about fetal movements on patient delay.Women Birth. 2019; 32: 131-136
- My Baby’s Movements: a stepped‐wedge cluster‐randomised controlled trial of a fetal movement awareness intervention to reduce stillbirths.BJOG Int. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2022; 129: 29-41
- Awareness of fetal movements and care package to reduce fetal mortality (AFFIRM): a stepped wedge, cluster-randomised trial.Lancet. 2018; 392: 1629-1638
- Evaluation of Movements Matter: a social media and hospital‐based campaign aimed at raising awareness of decreased fetal movements.Aust. N. Z. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2021;
- Australian women’s perceptions and practice of sleep position in late pregnancy: an online survey.Women Birth. 2022; 35: e111-e117
- An individual participant data meta-analysis of maternal going-to-sleep position, interactions with fetal vulnerability, and the risk of late stillbirth.EClinicalMedicine. 2019; 10: 49-57
- Breaking through the silence in antenatal care: fetal movement and stillbirth education.Women Birth. 2020; 33: 77-85
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australia’s mothers and babies 2018—in brief. Canberra: AIHW, 2020.
- The burden of adverse obstetric and perinatal outcomes from maternal smoking in an Australian cohort.Aust. N. Z. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 2019; 59: 356-361
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. National Core Maternity Indicators. Canberra: AIHW, 2021.